Wednesday 17 October 2012

My writing Career : Behind the scene

I am software engineering students, as I am software engineer but I have still extreme passion on writings. When I was a tiny infant, I did not know what will occur in my life but now I am feeling and understanding what are going to be. Seriously like an infant I don’t know how to take serious decision but I know it is precious things. I always try to wield over others  but it always stung me from the scratch. This is like an intrinsic behavior that I acquired from my birth. Now I am feeling guilty what was actually done by me, is it impeccable things or weird things? I don’t know what is it but I know I have strong feelings on writing that turning me and rolling me to the vintage time where the great writer was produced handy of things for us that was actually helping us to find our learning curve. When I was first trying to write something, I was feeling great stung every path like a hook that was actually pushed me in the writing world. Now I am a software engineer as well as a freelance technical writer.


2 things changed me, do you ready to take it  

The words like this “If you continue to do your part in becoming the best, the rest will fall in place” I always try to obey and follow those words when I feel something bad in my present work, this is the first thing that I have found in my early life when I was a 12 year old boy. Now I am working as a software engineering students and also as well as a freelance writer but not an epic writer because it takes colossal time. The second thing is a passion that comes from un-uttered curiosity for finding something. I say that this is not for money, this is curiosity. 

The last fallen words, is it real, absolutely it is real when you try to unfold your dream then it comes true for you and push you forward and put you in the sky. You will rock again not like other great writers, try to pull your trait not fake trait, the original trait. If you follow this, you will be the great damn writer that we the writer are waiting to welcome you.  

0 comments:

Tags

Link list