Tuesday 16 October 2012

My First Writing Job as a freelancer

It was very amazing when I got my first writing job. It was re-writing job and I got it from odesk.com. Thanks odesk.com. Now turn on our subjects. When I was first starting my writing career as a freelance writer, every moment I was thinking how can I earn. So that I took a re-writing job though I earn a tiny amount from this job but I got lots of experience as a freelance writer. Here I am trying to share my feelings and ideas for new freelance writer who are wanting to establish.

What were my feelings
I can’t express my feelings but it was thrilling, a wave was blowing and my mind was flowing. It was one kind of cruise travel. I tried to write but  I can’t come up with the perfect words. I was trying but every moment I was feeling bad and getting stuck.

How I complete this job

No words came from my mind. I am thinking and thinking, tensions are rising but only feelings that I know how to write a post from my previous experience because I have a personal blog. This one help me a lot that I will never forget.  

How blogging helps me to do this job

Now the important part what was actually my plan, how I completed the job. My client asked me to write about our brain. So that first of all I was trying to find some useful information about this topic than I created a Mindmap [This was actually my thinking about this subject] then I sat some strategy. What was the strategy, it was very simple. These strategies are

I have tried to create some header topics. It is very helpful because when you want to write something then you can easily write based on header topics. It is my hidden tips on writing

Create a Mindmap on this topic, try to create Mindmap using your creativity not others
Avoid copy paste

Nonnative writers are trying to write something, thinking first their mother tongue but try to avoid this. This is very harmful for your writing career.

Now rock the world …………

From the starting point to now I am trying to improve myself. I know that writing is one kind of thinking, developing, researching and innovating something. I always try to memorize those words. When writing job comes I try to follow these rules.  I am angry for writing jobs, this is the only feelings I have ever found. I am feeling, If you have a passion on writings profoundly then come up with your feelings, you will be the right way.

0 comments:

Tags

Link list